I LOVE MY BESTFRIENDS :)
Today, I am a very happy girl.
Simply because:
1. Yuanyuan/Sophia. She made me almost laughed my lungs out by sharing with me damn lots of Wanyi's fave,
cold jokes. I swear I could just roll on the floor laughing! But I maintained my composure. Anyhowww! I'm gonna share it with the own-er tmr when I meet her! WANYI! MUST LAUGH OK! I love Yuanyuan, cos she always cheers me up when I'm feeling bored and down at work. And the things she said are really funny, in one sense or another, it's just that it's her nature so she didnt find them comical. She makes my day at work :)
2. Caroliner-eyeliner. She's like, has got never-ending programmes lining up for herself, and lucky me kinda got into some parts of them.
HAHA. Though my life revolves around work and more work and I'm like some no-life people, she plans outings for us and I especially love it when it's on my OFF day! Many coming up,
though the Malaysia/JB seafood trip is cancelled but fret not!, like cooking at her house, DIY manicure, more DVD sessions (Lovewrecked, She's the Man..), movies, overseas trip, and MORE! :)
3. MY GIRLS (Kelly Meryl Jas Michelle) ! We finally got to meet up yesterday! That No. 2 (Caroliner-eyeliner) couldnt make it. Mu and I had been exchanging the same phrase over and over again,
I havent seen you like in years can. HAHA :)
4. I received an SMS from Amos' bunkmate number 4! Number 1 was saved in my phone when he called me a few weeks ago when his phone was not working. Number 2 was when he was out clubbing or sth and his phone has low batt or sth? Cant really rmb. BUT! Number 3 and 4 are different! Bagua in the jungle without any electronic devices. They are his bunkies who're out of training, and get to send the jungle-people food and water everyday THUS became our pseudo messenger. They're really kind souls ya! :)
5. I'm going to tuition Nicholas! My beloved pri4 boy whom I've known him even before he was born, took care of him till he was 4/5 year old, his nanny then! Yes, he's that naughty boy in my Friendster pic! :)
6. 2 more days mark the end of Bagua's jungle life! :)
7. Bro fixed my com? Yeah. And he's more than willing to change phone with us! :)
8. Mum's having lucky streaks and my family has been very very happy! :)
9. I've been seeing more and more stars at night! And
you know what it means right? :)
Yes, I'm counting my blessings :)
Though I haven received my acceptance letter from any Universities yet, while most of my friends already do, CONGRATS TO YOU PEOPLE! I know I didnt do very well, but I certainly hope I to get into the course of my choice. Appeal or whatever, I'm not going to give up,
just yet. With so many great things happening in my life, guess I shouldn't be so pessimistic after all :)